MYCC Conference Agenda
09:00am – 09:30am
Coffees, teas & croissants
09:30am – 09:40am
Welcome and Introductions
09:40am – 10:10am
Simon Foot, Group Development Director, Ember Services
Topic: Innovation, disruption, investment…. where to start?
- Simon will share Ember perspectives on what they see as exciting and innovative developments affecting customer engagements and what this means for contact centres in the future. As always you can rely on Ember to focus on the practical realities and considerations to help you evaluate and deliver the right changes for your organisations. Drawing on examples and case studies from those who have done it as well as recent research that Ember has undertaken Simon will provide some thinking on what organisations that successfully embrace disruption opportunities are doing and how these initiatives are capitalised on.
10:10am – 10:40am
Simon Donaldson, Head of Customer Contact Centre, Ikano Bank
Topic: Culture and Employee Engagement: The Ikano Bank Story*
- Our Culture
- Our People – Helping your mates out
- Our Engagement Strategy
- Our differentiators
- Ikano Bank was winner of the ‘Employee Engagement’ and ‘Best Large Contact Centre’ categories at the 2016 Midlands and Yorkshire Contact Centre Awards
10:40am – 11:00am
11:00am – 11:30am
Steve Sullivan, Founder, Channel Doctors
Topic: Data Protection – Too Important to leave to the lawyers
- GDPR – what’s it all mean?
- Fear, uncertainty and doubt
- Your problem; your opportunity
11:30am – 12:30pm
Roundtable discussions (1)
An opportunity to participate in one of 10 discussions: Contact Centre Homeworking, Personalisation & Customer Insight, Recruitment and Retention, Employee Engagement, Customer Experience, Data Security & Compliance (including GDPR), Web Chat & Social Media, Omni-Channel, Robotic Process Automation, Performance and Quality, and Contact Centre of the Future.
12:30pm – 13:15pm
13:15pm – 13:45pm
Mark Cassidy, Quality Partner Manager, Virgin Media
Topic: Quality Management
- The Virgin Media Quality Journey: from a compliance and standard ‘pass-fail’ approach, to introducing innovation, insight and behavioural change to the quality approach
- The evolution of the Virgin culture: what part quality has played and how that has had a direct impact on performance and business growth
- How quality has worked to drive people engagement, put customers at the heart of everything we do, and provide tangible insight into our opportunities to grow.
13:45pm – 14:45pm
Roundtable discussions (2)
14:45pm – 15:00pm
Conference session closes