LSECC Conference Agenda
09:00am – 09:30am
Welcome coffees, teas & croissants
09:30am – 09:45am
Simon Foot, Group Development Director, Ember Services
Welcome & Introduction
Topic: Innovation, disruption, investment…. where to start?
- Simon will share Ember perspectives on what they see as exciting and innovative developments affecting customer engagements and what this means for contact centres in the future. As always you can rely on Ember to focus on the practical realities and considerations to help you evaluate and deliver the right changes for your organisations. Drawing on examples and case studies from those who have done it as well as recent research that Ember has undertaken Simon will provide some thinking on what organisations that successfully embrace disruption opportunities are doing and how these initiatives are capitalised on.
09:45am – 10:15am
Tony Mooney, Managing Director, Insight & Decision Science at Sky
Topic: ‘Decisioning’ – the core capability required in the new reality of the omni-channel customer experience
- Organisations will increasingly compete and succeed based on the capability to realise and effective deploy a superior understanding of its customers and future customers
- Understanding and connecting to customers in this environment has never been more daunting. It is increasingly difficult for businesses to identify, track, sell and service across this landscape
- Whilst there is an unparalleled ability to collect, examine and exploit data to drive an agile, responsive and a mutually beneficial customer experience, most organisations fail to maximise investments in data and insight
- This session outlines the biggest common pitfalls and how to avoid them
10:15am – 10:45am
James Leech, Head of Digital Contact, Technology and Innovation – Customer Management Centre, Argos
- Details to follow
10:45am – 11:00am
11:00am – 11:30am
John Greaves, Brand Director, Homeserve Membership
Topic: Creating a culture of innovation
- How do you create a culture of innovation that runs through your organisation?
- What have we done on our journey to truly empower our People and give them ownership of our strategy and their future?
- And what does that future look like?
11:30am – 12:30pm
Roundtable discussions (1)
An opportunity to participate in one of 10 discussions: Contact Centre Homeworking, Personalisation & Customer Insight, Recruitment and Retention, Employee Engagement, Customer Experience, Web Chat & Social Media, Omni-Channel, Data Security & Compliance, Performance and Quality, and Contact Centre of the Future.
12:30pm – 13:15pm
13:15pm – 13:45pm
Steve Messenbird, Global Call Centre Director, Merlin Entertainment Plc
Topic: Climb on Board the Merlin Entertainments’ Roller Coaster and Journey into the Mind of Today’s Customer
13:45pm – 14:45pm
Roundtable discussions (2)
14:45pm – 15:00pm
Conference session closes