THE UK’S ONLY INDEPENDENT AND MOST PRESTIGIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE BENCHMARKING PROGRAMME
WHAT IS THE TOP 50?
The Top 50 is designed to give you a true, outside in perspective of your contact centre performance against the very best in the UK, along with actionable recommendations and a personalised road map of improvement. One of the key differentiators of the Top 50 programme from other benchmarking schemes is that your results are based on REAL customer experience assessed by REAL customers and customer led KPIs. Following extensive research with customer focus groups across all demographics and regions of the UK, a series of key customer service attributes have been identified by real customers as the primary factors determining a positive multi-channel contact centre experience.
TOP 7 REASONS TO JOIN
1. Benchmark customer experience against organisations not only within your market sector, but across the entire UK contact centre industry.
2. Increase customer retention by identifying the key drivers of customer satisfaction in your contact centre and how you can improve your performance.
3. Gain valuable, independent insight into how existing & potential customers actually perceive your Service.
4. Boost staff morale and motivation by achieving Top 50 status, inspiring them to consistently deliver outstanding service and recognising their effort at the Top 50 gala dinner.
5. Meet your peers who are facing similar challenges and share ideas, with your automatic entry into the exclusive Top 50 best practice sharing events.
6. Prove the value of your contact centre to the rest of your business and secure your transformation from cost centre to profit centre.
7. Reduce costs increase efficiency and enhance trust in your brand.
Michelle Hey, Head of Customer Experience Development, First Direct
Susan Dye, Guest Experience Manager, Odeon
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND CASE STUDY
If you want more information about how the Top 50 programme has effectively enhanced customer service operations at Royal Bank of Scotland, you can download a case study where Royal Bank of Scotland discuss their objectives when joining the Top 50, the changes their organisation have gone through and what they’ve taken from the programme.
TOP 50 RESEARCH KEY FINDINGS
The Top 50 Companies for Customer Service research (carried out in partnership with GfK) key findings are now online and ready to download!
The results will not only show you what level the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service are performing at in relation to Social Media, E-Mail, Live Chat & Calls but they will also show you how you can improve your customer service offering.
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re interested in taking part in the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service, get in touch with Raj Dattani, Programme Director on +44 (0)20 7921 8411 or at email@example.com.