09:00am – 09:30am
Welcome coffees, teas & croissants
09:30am – 09:40am
Introduction, Trevor Butterworth, CEO, UKCCF
09:40am – 10:10am
Martin Hill-Wilson | Consultant | Brainfood Consulting
Topic: Introducing Emotion Management For Customer Interaction
Our personal experience is a blend of thought and feeling interacting with each other in ways that neuroscience is still unpicking. What we do know is that emotions are central to decision making, influence our perception of events and help anchor memories. Customer loyalty, advocacy and value depend on well this impact is managed.
Contact centres play a vital role in how customers relate to brands. It is a major touch point for many especially when it provides service and sales support across both digital and non digital contact channels. It is also a moment of truth in many customer journeys and is therefore central to CX effectiveness.
Therefore how do service leaders up their game in nurturing emotionally connected customers?
- Why contact centres need to improve emotion management
- Latest UK research on capability
- A framework for emotion management
- Areas that need transforming
10:10am – 10:40am
Simon Donaldson, Head of Customer Contact Centre, Ikano Bank
Topic: Culture and Employee Engagement: The Ikano Bank Story*
- Engage for success – the global research
- Our culture – the Ikano story
- Co-worker engagement – keeping it simple
- *Ikano Bank was winner of the ‘Employee Engagement’ and ‘Best Large Contact Centre’ categories at the 2016 Midlands and Yorkshire Contact Centre Awards
10:40am – 11:00am
11:00am – 11:30am
Sarah Metcalfe | Head of Customer Service | Sure Pet Care Creating Great Service through Happy Workplaces
- Knowledge about happiness at work based on the latest research.
- Why happy companies have better service and are more profitable
- Simple tools anyone can use to provide outstanding customer service
- Real work examples and take home advice for implementing a happy workplace which enables great customer service
11:30am – 12:30pm
Roundtable discussions (1)
An opportunity to participate in one of 10 discussion topics: Personalisation & Customer Insight, Contact Centre Homeworking, Employee Engagement, Recruitment and Retention, Contact Centre of the Future, Customer Experience, Omni-channel, Performance and Quality, Data Security and Compliance, and Web Chat & Social Media.
12:30pm – 13:15pm
13:15pm – 13:45pm
Giles Owen | Head of Customer Service | Bristan Group
Topic: Creating Awesomeness
- Decide what you want
- Recruit the right people
- Give them what they need
- Let them fly
13:45pm – 14:45pm
Roundtable discussions (2)
An opportunity to participate in one of 10 discussion topics: Contact Centre of the Future, Employee Engagement, Performance and Quality, Workforce Management, Self-service and AI, Data Security and Compliance, Contact Centre Homeworking, Web Chat & Social Media, Customer Insight, and Customer Experience.
14:45pm – 15:00pm
Conference session closes